Monday, February 4, 2013

Upside, Downside, Downton Abbey



We recently discovered the beautiful, dramatic, heartfelt, secretive, and slightly scandalous series Downton Abbey.  A friend loaned us season one, which we devoured in less than a week, and we are now crawling our way up the library’s waiting list for season two.  I admit I am a junkie when it comes to British period dramas, and having to wait has been a good exercise in patience.  As we are only number five on the list, I will have to pacify myself with another great television series while I wait.  It does not have quite as much drama (and the main characters are orange), but Sesame Street should get me through till Downton Abbey arrives.

     

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched any Downton Abbey, but if it is good enough for the Street to parody I might have to try an episode or two :)

    ReplyDelete